Listen on FaithTalk Atlanta 590
Monday8:00AM - 8:30AM
Tuesday8:00AM - 8:30AM
Wednesday8:00AM - 8:30AM
Thursday8:00AM - 8:30AM
Friday8:00AM - 8:30AM
Dealing with Marital Infidelity
Marital unfaithfulness is continuing to destroy the bond of marriage in the 21st century. Today on Family Talk, Dr. Tim Clinton talks about this issue with licensed marriage and family therapist, Dr. Sheri Keffer. She speaks candidly about how pornography, lust and infidelity wrecked her first marriage. Hear what couples can do to find healing, and possibly reconciliation, from this emotional pain.
- Dealing with Marital Infidelity - 2/19/2020
- God's Way or My Way - II - 2/18/2020
- God's Way or My Way - II - 2/17/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - III - 2/14/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - II - 2/13/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - I - 2/12/2020
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
So what does this mean for your marriage?
In The Undeniable Differences Between Husbands and Wives, Dr. James Dobson talks about how men and women differ, how they complement each other, and how understanding these truths is key to enjoying a successful, intimate, long lasting marriage.